- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound squash, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1½ tsp sugar
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ tsp minced instant onion
- 1 Add butter to 1‐qt casserole; microwave on high for 30 seconds or until melted.
- 2 Add cracker crumbs and pecans; microwave on high for 2 minutes, stir after 1 minute.
- 3 Put cracker mixture on wax paper and set aside.
- 4 Put water, salt, and squash in casserole; cover and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes until tender, stir after 3 minutes. Drain well.
- 5 Mix mayonnaise, egg, cheese, butter, sugar, and instant onion; pour over squash, mix well, and microwave on medium for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6 Stir mixture then add reserved crumb topping and microwave on medium for 2 to 4 minutes more until center is set; let stand 5 minutes before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More