- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1 lb. box confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (1/4 lb) butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- In 1-1/2 qt casserole stir sugar, cocoa, salt, milk and vanilla together until partially blended (mixture will be too stiff to thoroughly blend all of dry ingredients).
- Put butter over top in center of dish.
- Microwave at high 3 minutes, or until milk feels warm on bottom of dish. Stir vigorously until smooth. If all butter has not melted in cooking, it will as mixture is stirred.
- Blend in nuts. Pour into 8x4x3 dish lined with waxed paper. Chill 1 hour in refrigerator or 20-30 minutes in freezer. Cut into squares.
NotesQuick and easy microwave recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More