- Cooking Time: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups peeled and sliced apples
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cups packed brown sugar
- ¾ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place apples in an 8 inch glass baking dish.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over apples.
- Microwave on high for 8 minutes, rotate dish and continue micro waving for another 8 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More