- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 5-6 c. sliced and peeled cooking apples
- 1/2 c. unsifted all purpose flour
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 3/4 c. brown sugar (packed)
- 1/3 c. soft butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- In 2 qt. (8x8) arrange apples.
- Combine flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Cook uncovered for 12 minutes on high.
- In late winter, apples tend to be less juicy so add 1-2 tablespoons of water
- to apples before adding topping.
NotesI got this recipe from my mother who got it out of "Grass and Grain" Magazine years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More