- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb. Brussel sprouts, trimmed
- 2 T water
- 2 T lemon juice
- 2 T butter
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- Optional: red pepper flakes
- Place sprouts and water in 1 quart casserole.
- Cover and microwave for 7 min or until crisp/tender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
NotesThese are full of tart flavor and so easy to prepare.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More