- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb. Brussel sprouts, trimmed
- 2 T water
- 2 T lemon juice
- 2 T butter
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- Optional: red pepper flakes
- Place sprouts and water in 1 quart casserole.
- Cover and microwave for 7 min or until crisp/tender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
NotesThese are full of tart flavor and so easy to prepare.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Jean’s Recipe File
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More