- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb. Brussel sprouts, trimmed
- 2 T water
- 2 T lemon juice
- 2 T butter
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- Optional: red pepper flakes
- Place sprouts and water in 1 quart casserole.
- Cover and microwave for 7 min or until crisp/tender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
NotesThese are full of tart flavor and so easy to prepare.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More