- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb. Brussel sprouts, trimmed
- 2 T water
- 2 T lemon juice
- 2 T butter
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- Optional: red pepper flakes
- Place sprouts and water in 1 quart casserole.
- Cover and microwave for 7 min or until crisp/tender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
NotesThese are full of tart flavor and so easy to prepare.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More