- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Sweet Butter
- 1 pound Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 (14 oz)can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 teasp. Salt
- 1 teasp. Vanilla
- In a microwave safe dish, combine butter, sugar, syrup, milk and salt.
- Microwave on High 3-4 minutes, stirring once after two minutes.
- When butter is completely melted, stir well.
- Microwave on High about 14 minutes or until mixture reached firm ball stage (248º).
- No stirring is necessary.
- Remove from microwave.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes, stirring well several times.
- Pour into buttered 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Refrigerate until cool (not very long or will get to hard to cut easily).
- Invert pan.
- Tap on pan until entire block of candy falls out.
- Cut into squares and wrap in wax paper.
- Store in refrigerator. Also, can be frozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More