- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Sweet Butter
- 1 pound Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 (14 oz)can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 teasp. Salt
- 1 teasp. Vanilla
- In a microwave safe dish, combine butter, sugar, syrup, milk and salt.
- Microwave on High 3-4 minutes, stirring once after two minutes.
- When butter is completely melted, stir well.
- Microwave on High about 14 minutes or until mixture reached firm ball stage (248º).
- No stirring is necessary.
- Remove from microwave.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes, stirring well several times.
- Pour into buttered 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Refrigerate until cool (not very long or will get to hard to cut easily).
- Invert pan.
- Tap on pan until entire block of candy falls out.
- Cut into squares and wrap in wax paper.
- Store in refrigerator. Also, can be frozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More