- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 cups popped corn
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 c. light corn syrup
- 1 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Mix butter, corn syrup, brown sugar and salt. Microwave 2 1/2 minutes on high, until boiling. Continue boiling for 3 minutes on high.
- Add baking soda and stir.
- Divide popcorn into 2 bowls.
- Pour 1/2 caramel mixture over each bowl; microwave each bowl for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on high, stirring after each minute.
- Be careful not to overcook either caramel sauce or carameled corn.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More