- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cups raw grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In large mixing bowl blend sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- In small bowl, stir together flour, salt, soda, and cinnamon.
- Add to sugar mixture and mix in.
- Fold in carrots and walnuts.
- Pour into 16-cup plastic microwave fluted or straight sided ring mold.
- Microwave on High 12 to 15 min. Let stand directly on heat-proof counter wooden board 10 min. before inverting.
- Glaze with Cream Cheese Glaze if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More