- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cups raw grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In large mixing bowl blend sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- In small bowl, stir together flour, salt, soda, and cinnamon.
- Add to sugar mixture and mix in.
- Fold in carrots and walnuts.
- Pour into 16-cup plastic microwave fluted or straight sided ring mold.
- Microwave on High 12 to 15 min. Let stand directly on heat-proof counter wooden board 10 min. before inverting.
- Glaze with Cream Cheese Glaze if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More