- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
- In small mixer bowl cream together butter and sugar, until fluffy.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture. Blend well.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate pieces and nuts.
- Spread in paper-towel lined 8-inch square dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining pieces.
- Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, cool and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More