- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1/2 cup corn syrup.
- 1/8 tsp. salt.
- 1 1/2 cup roasted peanuts.
- 1 tbs. butter.
- 1 tsp. vanilla.
- 1 tsp. baking soda.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and salt and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Stir in peanuts and microwave for 4 minutes.
- Stir for 2 minutes until syrup and peanuts are light brown.
- Stir in butter and vanilla and soda until butter melts and mixture is foamy.
- Spread to desired thickness over buttered cookie sheet.
- Crack after cooled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More