- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1/2 cup corn syrup.
- 1/8 tsp. salt.
- 1 1/2 cup roasted peanuts.
- 1 tbs. butter.
- 1 tsp. vanilla.
- 1 tsp. baking soda.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and salt and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Stir in peanuts and microwave for 4 minutes.
- Stir for 2 minutes until syrup and peanuts are light brown.
- Stir in butter and vanilla and soda until butter melts and mixture is foamy.
- Spread to desired thickness over buttered cookie sheet.
- Crack after cooled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More