- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup raw spanish peanuts
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Very lightly butter a cookie sheet.
- In a 2-quart glass bowl combine sugar and syrup; stir.
- Heat on high 4 minutes.
- Add peanuts; stir well.
- Heat on high for an additional 3 1/2 minutes. Add butter and vanilla, stirring well.
- Heat 1 1/2 minutes. Sprinkle baking soda over mixture, stir quickly but gently until light and foamy.
- Immediately pour mixture onto buttered cookie sheet.
- This sets up very fast so quickly spread as thinly as possible, the thinner the better.
- Cool and break into small pieces.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More