- 1 cup butter, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- Microwave butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high.
- Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar to peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into a buttered 8 by 8-inch pan lined with waxed paper.
- Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
NotesThis is about as simple as it gets when it comes to fudge. 4 ingredients but very, very tasty! Lots of peanute butter flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More