- 1 cup butter, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- Microwave butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high.
- Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar to peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into a buttered 8 by 8-inch pan lined with waxed paper.
- Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
NotesThis is about as simple as it gets when it comes to fudge. 4 ingredients but very, very tasty! Lots of peanute butter flavor.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Adventures in CookingSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More