- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c cooked rice
- 2 c Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 ts ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- In microwave proof 2 quart casserole or baking dish, mix together eggs, milk, sugar and salt.
- Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla.
- Cook uncovered on High 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir every 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg and let stand about 30 minutes, without stirring.
- Serve warm or cold Serves 6 to 8
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Recipes for Vitality
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More