- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c cooked rice
- 2 c Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 ts ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- In microwave proof 2 quart casserole or baking dish, mix together eggs, milk, sugar and salt.
- Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla.
- Cook uncovered on High 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir every 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg and let stand about 30 minutes, without stirring.
- Serve warm or cold Serves 6 to 8
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More