- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c cooked rice
- 2 c Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 ts ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- In microwave proof 2 quart casserole or baking dish, mix together eggs, milk, sugar and salt.
- Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla.
- Cook uncovered on High 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir every 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg and let stand about 30 minutes, without stirring.
- Serve warm or cold Serves 6 to 8
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More