- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c cooked rice
- 2 c Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 ts ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- In microwave proof 2 quart casserole or baking dish, mix together eggs, milk, sugar and salt.
- Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla.
- Cook uncovered on High 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir every 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg and let stand about 30 minutes, without stirring.
- Serve warm or cold Serves 6 to 8
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More