- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 lb mushrooms (White, Portobello, whatever you'd like)
- 1/4 lb butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Clean and slice mushrooms. Put in glass pyrex container.
- Add Garlic and butter
- Cover with paper towel or wax paper.
- Cook on medium for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir after 2 minutes.
NotesQuick side dish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More