- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 lb mushrooms (White, Portobello, whatever you'd like)
- 1/4 lb butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Clean and slice mushrooms. Put in glass pyrex container.
- Add Garlic and butter
- Cover with paper towel or wax paper.
- Cook on medium for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir after 2 minutes.
NotesQuick side dish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Adventures in Cooking
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More