- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 lb mushrooms (White, Portobello, whatever you'd like)
- 1/4 lb butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Clean and slice mushrooms. Put in glass pyrex container.
- Add Garlic and butter
- Cover with paper towel or wax paper.
- Cook on medium for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir after 2 minutes.
NotesQuick side dish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More