- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb Ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic, minced
- 4 ozs Maytag Blue Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Fresh ground black pepper
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- aged oak plank
- Garnish with blue cheese, and an olive, tomato skewer.
- Soak aged oak plank in water for 30 minutes
- Pre-heat your outdoor grill to 350 degrees
- Place ground sirloin, garlic crumbled blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper in large bowl.
- Mix by hand until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide mixture into four equal sections and form into patties
- Place on age oak plank
- Cook for 15-20 minutes with lid closed
- Place each on a kaiser roll.
- Top off with some more blue cheese and an olive, tomato skewer.
NotesIn our travels we eaten in many a fine steak house. One of our favorites is a perfectly grilled steak with blue cheese. We have changed this up a bit and put our MidLife twist on a steak house classic.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More