- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb Ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic, minced
- 4 ozs Maytag Blue Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Fresh ground black pepper
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- aged oak plank
- Garnish with blue cheese, and an olive, tomato skewer.
- Soak aged oak plank in water for 30 minutes
- Pre-heat your outdoor grill to 350 degrees
- Place ground sirloin, garlic crumbled blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper in large bowl.
- Mix by hand until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide mixture into four equal sections and form into patties
- Place on age oak plank
- Cook for 15-20 minutes with lid closed
- Place each on a kaiser roll.
- Top off with some more blue cheese and an olive, tomato skewer.
NotesIn our travels we eaten in many a fine steak house. One of our favorites is a perfectly grilled steak with blue cheese. We have changed this up a bit and put our MidLife twist on a steak house classic.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Naked Macaron
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More