MIDLIFE "BLUES" STEAK BURGER
MidLife "Blues" Steak Burger
- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb Ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic, minced
- 4 ozs Maytag Blue Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Fresh ground black pepper
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- aged oak plank
- Garnish with blue cheese, and an olive, tomato skewer.
Soak aged oak plank in water for 30 minutes
Pre-heat your outdoor grill to 350 degrees
Place ground sirloin, garlic crumbled blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper in large bowl.
Mix by hand until all ingredients are incorporated.
Divide mixture into four equal sections and form into patties
Place on age oak plank
Cook for 15-20 minutes with lid closed
Place each on a kaiser roll.
Top off with some more blue cheese and an olive, tomato skewer.