- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk (I use white wine when I have extra)
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with Swiss cheese slices.
- Combine soup and milk (or wine) and stir well. Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Drizzle butter or margarine over crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes.
- Yield: 6 servings
NotesA delicious combination of chicken with Swiss cheese, seasoning and creamy goodness in one easy baked dish! Who could ask for more?!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More