- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk (I use white wine when I have extra)
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with Swiss cheese slices.
- Combine soup and milk (or wine) and stir well. Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Drizzle butter or margarine over crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes.
- Yield: 6 servings
NotesA delicious combination of chicken with Swiss cheese, seasoning and creamy goodness in one easy baked dish! Who could ask for more?!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More