MIKA’S VEGAN SEAWEED AND CUCUMBER SALAD
Mika’s Vegan Seaweed and Cucumber Salad
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Salad Ingredients:
- 4 cups cut wakame soaked for 10 minutes and then rinsed and drained
- 2 cups julienned cucumber
- 1 Tbsp gomasio for garnishing
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 3 Tbsp wheat-free tamari
- 4 Tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp cold pressed sesame oil
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp freshly minced ginger
- 3 tsp agave nectar
Mix together the seaweed and cucumber in a large bowl.
To make the dressing throw all the ingredients in a blender and pulse a few times until well combined. Or just gently beat with a whisk or fork.
Toss the dressing through the salad and garnish with some gomasio or plain sesame seeds.
Website Credit: http://healthyblenderrecipes.com/recipes/mikas_vegan_seaweed_and_cucumber_salad/