- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- - 1 pound veal for scallopini
- - 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- - 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- - 1 tablespoon olive oil
- - 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- - 1/2 cup wine (red or white)
- - 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- Pound veal to tenderize, and divide into 4 pieces.
- Dust lightly with flour.
- Saute garlic in oil, then lightly brown veal. Remove veal and saute mushrooms for a few minutes.
- Add wine, veal, and tomatoes.
- Cover and heat 2 minutes, then serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More