- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- - 1 pound veal for scallopini
- - 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- - 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- - 1 tablespoon olive oil
- - 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- - 1/2 cup wine (red or white)
- - 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- Pound veal to tenderize, and divide into 4 pieces.
- Dust lightly with flour.
- Saute garlic in oil, then lightly brown veal. Remove veal and saute mushrooms for a few minutes.
- Add wine, veal, and tomatoes.
- Cover and heat 2 minutes, then serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More