- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- - 1 pound veal for scallopini
- - 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- - 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- - 1 tablespoon olive oil
- - 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- - 1/2 cup wine (red or white)
- - 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- Pound veal to tenderize, and divide into 4 pieces.
- Dust lightly with flour.
- Saute garlic in oil, then lightly brown veal. Remove veal and saute mushrooms for a few minutes.
- Add wine, veal, and tomatoes.
- Cover and heat 2 minutes, then serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
GAES PTO Recipes
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More