- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- - 1 pound veal for scallopini
- - 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- - 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- - 1 tablespoon olive oil
- - 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- - 1/2 cup wine (red or white)
- - 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- Pound veal to tenderize, and divide into 4 pieces.
- Dust lightly with flour.
- Saute garlic in oil, then lightly brown veal. Remove veal and saute mushrooms for a few minutes.
- Add wine, veal, and tomatoes.
- Cover and heat 2 minutes, then serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More