MILD TACO SAUCE IN THE STYLE OF TACO BELL
Mild Taco Sauce in the style of Taco Bell
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (14 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 to 2 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (to taste)
Place all ingredients in a sauce pan and stir well, simmer at a very low temperature for 15- 20 minutes.
Remove and cool.
May be kept in refrigerator for several days, but I susggest freezing half for later use unless you have having a big group of people.