- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ¾ c Sugar
- ½ c Light corn syrup
- ¼ c Water
- 3 c Heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 5 oz. Milk chocolate, chopped
- ½ c Butter, room temp.
- In a large pot, stir together sugar, corn syrup and water over high heat until completely dissolved.
- Stop stirring; continue cooking, occasionally brushing down sides of pan with wet pastry brush to dissolve crystals, until sugar caramelizes and turns amber.
- Immediately remove caramel from heat and slowly add cream, stirring constantly. Return to heat until mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and add salt, chocolate and butter to hot caramel. Stir until smooth, pour into a shallow Pyrex and cool to room temp., about 3 hours.
- When ready to use, transfer ganache to mixing bowl and whip on high speed just until lightened in color and creamy in texture (do not overmix or frosting will become grainy).
- Chill until spreadable, about 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More