- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 5 1/2 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- Place the cream in a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan and warm over medium-high heat until it begins to bubble around the edges, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove, add the chocolate, and whisk until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and place plastic wrap directly over the ganache.
- Refrigerate until cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More