- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 5 1/2 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- Place the cream in a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan and warm over medium-high heat until it begins to bubble around the edges, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove, add the chocolate, and whisk until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and place plastic wrap directly over the ganache.
- Refrigerate until cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Christmas CookiesSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More