- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate chips
- 3 ounces milk chocolate chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons whipping crea
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Whisk first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Using electric mixer, beat powdered sugar, dark brown sugar, and butter in large bowl to blend.
- Add peanut butter; beat until creamy. Gradually beat in vegetable oil and vanilla then egg. Add dry ingredients; mix just until blended. Stir in milk chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by level tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing about 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake cookies until puffed and golden brown, about 12 minutes. Cool slightly, then transfer cookies to rack to cool completely.
- For filling:
- Place chocolate, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and salt in medium bowl. Bring whipping cream to boil in heavy small saucepan. Pour hot cream over chocolate mixture; stir until mixture is melted and smooth. Chill until filling is thick and spreadable, about 1 hour.
- Spread about 1 rounded teaspoonful chocolate-peanut butter filling on flat side of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, forming sandwich. Repeat with remaining filling and cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More