- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5min
- This is for chocolate but could easily be substitute for other flavors
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream (can start with vanillia OR strawberry, caramel etc.)
- 1 cup milk
- add 4 tbsp of chocolate syrup for extra flavor (or fresh berries)
- 1. Put everything into a blender till smooth.
- 2. poor into cups and serve.
NotesFor hot summer days.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More