- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5min
- This is for chocolate but could easily be substitute for other flavors
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream (can start with vanillia OR strawberry, caramel etc.)
- 1 cup milk
- add 4 tbsp of chocolate syrup for extra flavor (or fresh berries)
- 1. Put everything into a blender till smooth.
- 2. poor into cups and serve.
NotesFor hot summer days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More