- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5min
- This is for chocolate but could easily be substitute for other flavors
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream (can start with vanillia OR strawberry, caramel etc.)
- 1 cup milk
- add 4 tbsp of chocolate syrup for extra flavor (or fresh berries)
- 1. Put everything into a blender till smooth.
- 2. poor into cups and serve.
NotesFor hot summer days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More