- Cooking Time: 20 to 22
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Milky Way Bars (2.05-oz.) bars
- 1 container Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs. milk
- 1 Tbs. butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, and spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Chop the candy bars into 1/4-inch slices.
- Break open the crescent roll container.
- The dough will be in two halves.
- Unroll dough and divide on the middle partition, taking care not to tear the diagonal perforations. There will be four rectangles of dough.
- Place all four rectangles of dough on the cookie sheet with the narrower edges toward you.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chopped candy bars on top of each rectangle, leaving a 1/2-inch border on both sides and a one-inch border on the end farthest from you.
- Roll up the dough like a sleeping bag, beginning with the edge closest to you.
- If the diagonal perforations tear when rolling, gently pinch them together.
- Repeat with the remaining three rectangles.
- Space them two to three inches apart.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt the chocolate chips, butter and milk and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over the pain au chocolat and serve warm.
Notes"Super easy, very tasty, and a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy!"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More