- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 giant tub Cool Whip
- 1 can sweetened condensed Milk
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1 c. or more mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1 c. or more crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 c. or more chopped nuts
- 1 c. coconut (optional)
- Fold together cool whip & condensed milk. Add lemon juice. Fold in other ingredients until mixed well. Pour in 9" baked pie shell or graham cracker crust. Chill well, overnight is best.
NotesThis is a great spring or summer dessert. This was one of my mom's favorite recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More