- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a great spring or summer dessert. This was one of my mom's favorite recipes.
- 1 giant tub Cool Whip
- 1 can sweetened condensed Milk
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1 c. or more mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1 c. or more crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 c. or more chopped nuts
- 1 c. coconut (optional)
- Fold together cool whip & condensed milk. Add lemon juice. Fold in other ingredients until mixed well. Pour in 9" baked pie shell or graham cracker crust. Chill well, overnight is best.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More