- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package miniature marshmallows
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cont. (12 oz. ea.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Set aside a small amount of graham cracker crumbs for topping. Mix rest of graham crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in bowl. Press into a 13 by 9-inch pan. Set aside.
- Combine milk and marshmallows in saucepan. Cook on low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Place cream cheese in large mixing bowl. Pour milk/marshmallow mixture into bowl. Beat until like custard. Fold in thawed whipped topping until incorporated and mixture is smooth. Pour over crust in pan. Sprinkle reserved graham cracker crumbs over top. Refrigerate. Serve when chilled and firmed up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More