- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb each ground beef and sausage; cooked and well drained
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and chopped up
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (Cookies)
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 1 can pork and beans (Bush's)
- Place ground beef,sausage, bacon and onion in your slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients except beans.
- Mix beans together and pour into your slow cooker.
- Blend all together
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Fun appetizers and snacks
Adventures in CookingSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More