- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb each ground beef and sausage; cooked and well drained
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and chopped up
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (Cookies)
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 1 can pork and beans (Bush's)
- Place ground beef,sausage, bacon and onion in your slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients except beans.
- Mix beans together and pour into your slow cooker.
- Blend all together
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More