- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. semisweet chocolate, cut up
- 1 oz. unsweetened chocolate, cut up
- 1 TBsp. unsalted butter
- 2 TBsps. Kahlua or other coffee- flavored liqueur
- Glaze: Melt the chocolates and butter in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Kahula.
- Cool slightly, then brush the glaze on the cooled brownies.
- Let the glaze cool before serving.
- Cut the brownies in 1-in. squares.
- Serve on a doily-lined serving plate.
- Makes about 120 one-inch squares
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More