- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. semisweet chocolate, cut up
- 1 oz. unsweetened chocolate, cut up
- 1 TBsp. unsalted butter
- 2 TBsps. Kahlua or other coffee- flavored liqueur
- Glaze: Melt the chocolates and butter in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Kahula.
- Cool slightly, then brush the glaze on the cooled brownies.
- Let the glaze cool before serving.
- Cut the brownies in 1-in. squares.
- Serve on a doily-lined serving plate.
- Makes about 120 one-inch squares
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More