- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. semisweet chocolate, cut up
- 1 oz. unsweetened chocolate, cut up
- 1 TBsp. unsalted butter
- 2 TBsps. Kahlua or other coffee- flavored liqueur
- Glaze: Melt the chocolates and butter in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Kahula.
- Cool slightly, then brush the glaze on the cooled brownies.
- Let the glaze cool before serving.
- Cut the brownies in 1-in. squares.
- Serve on a doily-lined serving plate.
- Makes about 120 one-inch squares
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More