- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg cream cheese - room temperature
- 8 oz. unsalted butter - room temperature
- Zest from 1 orange (squeeze and save the juice)
- enough flour to make a rollable dough (approx. 2-3 cups)
- Mince pie filling
- 2 C powderred sugar
- 1.5 Tbsp orange juice (or rum, cognac, whiskey, etc.)
- enough milk to thin for drizzling
- preheat oven to 350'
- Line cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper
- Cream butter and cream cheese till fluffy.
- Add zest and about 2 cups flour.
- Mix well - keep adding flour, a bit at a time till you have a rollable dough.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll to approx. 1/4" and cut into 1 1/2 - 2" squares.
- Put a teaspoon (+/-) of filling in center of each square.
- Pull up 2 opposite corners over filling and secure with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake 12-15 minutes - cookies will be very pale in color.
- While cookies are baking, mix glaze. Put it in a zip bagand clip a corner to allow a tiny drizzle hole.
NotesSince this is my favorite way to make these cookies, I thought I'd give them a place of their own.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Summertime SippersSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More