- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. soft butter
- 1 c. light-brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 drained prepared mincemeat
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- Confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F. spray or lightly grease an 8x8x2 in. pan.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt-set aside.
- Mix following ingred: butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Stir in mincmeat. Add flour mixture
- until well combined. Stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan; bake 25-30 min. or until surface springs back when touched.
- Cool slightly.
- Cut into squares while still warm.
- Sprinkle lightly with confectioners sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Get Cookin'See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More