- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. soft butter
- 1 c. light-brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 drained prepared mincemeat
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- Confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F. spray or lightly grease an 8x8x2 in. pan.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt-set aside.
- Mix following ingred: butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Stir in mincmeat. Add flour mixture
- until well combined. Stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan; bake 25-30 min. or until surface springs back when touched.
- Cool slightly.
- Cut into squares while still warm.
- Sprinkle lightly with confectioners sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More