- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 2 cups prepared mincemeat pie filling
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 Cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1 - 2 TB Milk
- In mixing bowl stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar and baking soda.
- Melt butter or margarine and stir in until well blended.
- Set aside 2 cups of this mixture.
- Distribute remaining oat mixture evenly into an ungreased 15 X 10 X 1 inch baking pan and pat down.
- Bake this in a 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 12 minutes.
- Stir lemon OR orange peel into mincemeat.
- Spread filling carefully over the HOT baked crust.
- Sprinkle the reserved oat mixture over the filling.
- Pat oat mixture very gently onto filling.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden. Cool pan on rack.
- Mix together confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Add milk a little at a time to obtain drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over Bars.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More