- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24 mini sandwiches
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 packages Hawaiian Rolls (we prefer the wheat ones, they are mini dinner rolls, 12 per pack)
- 1 pound thinly sliced ham
- 8 ounces grated swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 T dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 T poppy seeds
- 2 T dried minced onion
- Cut rolls in half, as for sandwiches.
- Put bottom halves of rolls in a sprayed 9 X 13 pan, might be a tight fit.
- Combine butter, worcestershire sauce, mustard, poppy seeds and onion for the glaze.
- Put ham and cheese on bottom half of rolls, top with half of glaze mixture. Put tops of rolls on, spread with remaining glaze mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
NotesThis recipe was shared by Christy Snook, apparently she has served it at family functions and it was a hit. Since Christy shared the recipe, we have enjoyed making them and sharing them on many occasions! Simple, budget-friendly idea for parties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More