- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups Mini M & M candy pieces
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- powdered sugar (for rolling cookies in)
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degree oven.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and salt in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour; stir in M&M's and nuts. Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar.
- Move to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in air-tight containers.