- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups Mini M & M candy pieces
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- powdered sugar (for rolling cookies in)
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degree oven.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and salt in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour; stir in M&M's and nuts. Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar.
- Move to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in air-tight containers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More