- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups Mini M & M candy pieces
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- powdered sugar (for rolling cookies in)
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degree oven.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and salt in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour; stir in M&M's and nuts. Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar.
- Move to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in air-tight containers.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More