- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24 mini sandwiches
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 packages Hawaiian Rolls (we prefer the wheat ones, they are mini dinner rolls, 12 per pack)
- 1 pound thinly sliced ham
- 8 ounces grated swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 T dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 T poppy seeds
- 2 T dried minced onion
- Cut rolls in half, as for sandwiches.
- Put bottom halves of rolls in a sprayed 9 X 13 pan, might be a tight fit.
- Combine butter, worcestershire sauce, mustard, poppy seeds and onion for the glaze.
- Put ham and cheese on bottom half of rolls, top with half of glaze mixture. Put tops of rolls on, spread with remaining glaze mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
NotesThis recipe was shared by Christy Snook, apparently she has served it at family functions and it was a hit. Since Christy shared the recipe, we have enjoyed making them and sharing them on many occasions! Simple, budget-friendly idea for parties.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More