- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 3 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 5 Tbsp flour
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini-muffin tin with PAM
- Melt butter, chocolate and sugar in microwave until smooth. Only melt at 30 second intervals, stirring after each one.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Add egg and stir.
- Spoon into muffin tin, 1/2 full
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Fold in flour.
NotesMakes just enough for dessert tonight. . . . not the whole big pan. Also great to make and add to ice cream
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More