- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 30
- * 10-12 Sugar Cookies
- * 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- * 3/4 cup white sugar
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin tins with foil or paper liners. Crush the Sugar Cookies in a separate bowl and fill the bottom of the liners with the cookie crumbles.
- Combine vanilla, sugar and cream cheese (make sure cream cheese is at room temperature before starting) and mix until well blended. When finished add eggs and mix again until its smooth. When done pour into liners til they are 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove from pan and chill in refrigerator for at least an hour or until firm.
NotesSometimes you just want a small cheesecake, here it is.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More