- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 30
- * 10-12 Sugar Cookies
- * 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- * 3/4 cup white sugar
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin tins with foil or paper liners. Crush the Sugar Cookies in a separate bowl and fill the bottom of the liners with the cookie crumbles.
- Combine vanilla, sugar and cream cheese (make sure cream cheese is at room temperature before starting) and mix until well blended. When finished add eggs and mix again until its smooth. When done pour into liners til they are 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove from pan and chill in refrigerator for at least an hour or until firm.
NotesSometimes you just want a small cheesecake, here it is.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Italy or Bust
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More