- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 12 low-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 12 oz. fat-free cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350� F. Line muffin tins with 12 foil cupcake papers. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cupcake paper. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and fat-free cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and mix well. Add eggs and beat until smooth.Pour cheesecake mixture into muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Decorate cheesecake tops with cherry pie filling.
- Makes 12 cheesecakes/servings.
NotesWho can resist thick, creamy decadent cheesecake? Try this low-fat version in the single serving size.
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Recipes for Vitality
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More