- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 12 low-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 12 oz. fat-free cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350� F. Line muffin tins with 12 foil cupcake papers. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cupcake paper. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and fat-free cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and mix well. Add eggs and beat until smooth.Pour cheesecake mixture into muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Decorate cheesecake tops with cherry pie filling.
- Makes 12 cheesecakes/servings.
NotesWho can resist thick, creamy decadent cheesecake? Try this low-fat version in the single serving size.
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
No-Bake Flag Cookies
Aunt Sherry’s Chicken Cacciatore
Strawberry Cheese TartSee More