- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 1 can pie filling-cherry, blueberry,or strawberry
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Add vanilla wafer to each liner.
- Fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or till mixture is set.**
- Can be frozen at this point.
- Top each cup with 1 T. pie filling.
- Chill or serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Social CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More