- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 12-18
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 8 oz bricks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 C. sugar
- Nila Wafers
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake papers and place a Nila Wafer at the bottom of each.
- Beat the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Fill each cup about 3/4 full. Bake 10-15 minutes.
- I have experimented and gently folded in blueberries, mini chocolate chips and other things too with great success.
- I serve with a variety of both fresh fruit and canned pie filling, chocolate chips, caramel sauce, chopped nuts, whipped cream. So many choices!
- These freeze excellent and make for a yummy, little treat fresh out of the freezer plain or with any of the toppings!
NotesThese are just one of those fun and easy recipes that you decide to make as a fluke and turn out to be a HUGE hit! Many years ago, when our team was located at a different location with onsite parking we would celebrate birthday regularly and I was kind of the resident party coordinator who also just happened to love to cook for people. One time, I made these little cheesecakes and brought in a variety of toppings for people to pick and choose from and couldn't believe what a hit something so simple was! I asked my supervisor if he had any suggestions of what I should include in my submissions because I had so many recipes floating around in my head I couldn't choose- the first thing he said was "Mini Cheesecakes!"
Submitted by: "Katie Bernier"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Short & SweetSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More