- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 12-18
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 8 oz bricks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 C. sugar
- Nila Wafers
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake papers and place a Nila Wafer at the bottom of each.
- Beat the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Fill each cup about 3/4 full. Bake 10-15 minutes.
- I have experimented and gently folded in blueberries, mini chocolate chips and other things too with great success.
- I serve with a variety of both fresh fruit and canned pie filling, chocolate chips, caramel sauce, chopped nuts, whipped cream. So many choices!
- These freeze excellent and make for a yummy, little treat fresh out of the freezer plain or with any of the toppings!
NotesThese are just one of those fun and easy recipes that you decide to make as a fluke and turn out to be a HUGE hit! Many years ago, when our team was located at a different location with onsite parking we would celebrate birthday regularly and I was kind of the resident party coordinator who also just happened to love to cook for people. One time, I made these little cheesecakes and brought in a variety of toppings for people to pick and choose from and couldn't believe what a hit something so simple was! I asked my supervisor if he had any suggestions of what I should include in my submissions because I had so many recipes floating around in my head I couldn't choose- the first thing he said was "Mini Cheesecakes!"
Submitted by: "Katie Bernier"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More