- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryPaige (jellybeans) posted this recipe which led me to an awesome blog, The Country Cook! I've never made pot pies before because I am dough challenged but I can make a mean canned biscuit! :)
These little babies were delicious and my family loved them! I made 2 cups of chicken and used Grands Butter Tastin' biscuits, cut them in 1/2 and then put them in the muffin tins and they worked perfect! That made 16 mini pot pies for us, a family of 5!
- 1 (7.5 oz.) tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced (I used 2 cups)
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup frozen peas & carrots (optional)
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt & cracked black pepper (this is what I seasoned the chicken with while cooking)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 10 muffin cups with nonstick vegetable spray. Place a biscuit in each muffin cup; press down and 1/4 of the way up the sides.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir until well blended. (I cooked it all together for 15 minutes)
- Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (until bubbly and biscuits are golden).
- Makes 4 to 5 servings (2 pot pies each).