- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Crushed candy cane or candy bar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Use 3 dinner rolls per wreath and cut them into quarters.
- Arrange roll pieces (cut side down) into a wreath shape on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover rolls with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake in 350° oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the wreath is baking, prepare the icing and chop the candy.
- Remove wreath from oven and let cool for several minutes.
- Place the wreath on wax paper and drizzle with icing.
- Sprinkle on crushed candy.
NotesA great Christmas gift idea for all your BFF's!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More