- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Crushed candy cane or candy bar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Use 3 dinner rolls per wreath and cut them into quarters.
- Arrange roll pieces (cut side down) into a wreath shape on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover rolls with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake in 350° oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the wreath is baking, prepare the icing and chop the candy.
- Remove wreath from oven and let cool for several minutes.
- Place the wreath on wax paper and drizzle with icing.
- Sprinkle on crushed candy.
NotesA great Christmas gift idea for all your BFF's!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cooking for a Cure
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More