- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 Tablespoons melted margarine
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon melted margarine
- 2 teaspoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375*. Lightly spray 9x9 pan. Carefully open package of crescent rolls. Unroll dough until it is flat. Pinch together the diagonal perforated seams so you have 4 rectangles. Brush lightly with melted margarine and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Roll up from the wide side. Pinch the edge to seal. Cut roll into 5 pieces. Place in pan with cut side down. Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix all ingredients together and drizzle over rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More