- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 9-oz. pkg. (18 cookies) HERSHEY'S, REESE'S or YORK Chocolate Dipped Cookies
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line 12 muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with foil* baking cups. Place one chocolate dipped cookie (flat-side down) in bottom of each cup.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Evenly divide batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Cut remaining cookies into quarters. Just before serving, garnish each cheesecake with sweetened whipped cream and 2 cookie pieces. One dozen mini cheesecakes.
- Paper baking cups may be used, but you need to remove the baked cheesecakes from the pan as soon as possible after baking or the paper liner will stick to the pan and tear when you remove from the pan.
NotesDelicious Hershey Recipes...
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More