- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 9-oz. pkg. (18 cookies) HERSHEY'S, REESE'S or YORK Chocolate Dipped Cookies
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line 12 muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with foil* baking cups. Place one chocolate dipped cookie (flat-side down) in bottom of each cup.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Evenly divide batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Cut remaining cookies into quarters. Just before serving, garnish each cheesecake with sweetened whipped cream and 2 cookie pieces. One dozen mini cheesecakes.
- Paper baking cups may be used, but you need to remove the baked cheesecakes from the pan as soon as possible after baking or the paper liner will stick to the pan and tear when you remove from the pan.
NotesDelicious Hershey Recipes...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More