- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Use 1 package (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough. Prepare cookies according to package directions; immediately press 5 Chewy WONKA TART N TINYS on each of 20 cookies. Follow remaining directions above.
- 1 package (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 packages (1.2 oz.) NESTLE BUNCHA CRUNCH Candy
- 2 1/2 cups Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 3 (1.55 oz. each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, finely chopped
- PREPARE cookies according to package directions; immediately press 3 to 5 Buncha Crunch pieces on each of 20 cookies. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- MIX ice cream and chopped Crunch bars; freeze for 5 minutes. Spread flat side of remaining plain sugar cookies with 2 tablespoons; top each with 1 decorated cookie to create a sandwich.
- WRAP each sandwich tightly in plastic wrap; freeze for at least 1 hour. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.