- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- one package Hillshire Farms Little Beef Smokies
- cheese whiz
- regular hot dog buns
- little vegetable oil
- Heat up small amount of vegetable oil and add package of the smokies.
- Fry sausages until they are dark.
- Hot dog buns add Cheese Whiz and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Add 8-10 little smokies onto hot dog bun and cut in half or more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More