- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cottage cheese, drained
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- sour cream (to garnish)
- salsa (to garnish)
- 12 paper baking cups
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- beat eggs, milk, cumin and pepper.
- add spinach, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Blend well.
- add in cilantro and stir well.
- spoon mixture into muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are set.
- Remove when done and let cool for 5 minutes before serving with a garnish of sour cream and salsa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More