- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cottage cheese, drained
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- sour cream (to garnish)
- salsa (to garnish)
- 12 paper baking cups
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- beat eggs, milk, cumin and pepper.
- add spinach, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Blend well.
- add in cilantro and stir well.
- spoon mixture into muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are set.
- Remove when done and let cool for 5 minutes before serving with a garnish of sour cream and salsa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Breads and Pastry 101
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More