- Cooking Time: 10 - 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup cherries, chopped
- 1/3 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together brown sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer. Add cherries, pineapple, coconut, and walnuts.
- Mix with a spoon.
- In a different bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to the fruit mixture. Stir well.
- Drop cookies onto a greased cookie sheet or parchment about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies immediately from the cookie sheet to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More