- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cut each dinner roll into 6 equal pieces.
- In a bowl, combine butter and corn syrup and stir until well mixed.
- In another bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Dip each roll piece in the butter mixture and then in the sugar mixture.
- Place 6 pieces in each well sprayed cup of a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Cool 3-4 minutes before removing from pan.
- Combine icing ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle over monkey breads if desired.
NotesMonkey Bread is a Rhodes family favorite. Try this fun and easy Mini Monkey Bread recipe out on your family. It's sure to become a favorite.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More