- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cut each dinner roll into 6 equal pieces.
- In a bowl, combine butter and corn syrup and stir until well mixed.
- In another bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Dip each roll piece in the butter mixture and then in the sugar mixture.
- Place 6 pieces in each well sprayed cup of a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Cool 3-4 minutes before removing from pan.
- Combine icing ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle over monkey breads if desired.
NotesMonkey Bread is a Rhodes family favorite. Try this fun and easy Mini Monkey Bread recipe out on your family. It's sure to become a favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More