- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 30 mini-cheesecakes
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cup flour
- 1 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 bag miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine melted butter or margarine, sugar and graham cracker crumbs with a fork.
- Place enough crumbs into paper-lined miniature muffin tins to cover bottom of the cup.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla.
- Place one peanut butter cup in muffin tin.
- Drop 1 teaspoon batter on top of each peanut butter cup.
- Bake at 350° F for 12 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More