- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 30 mini-cheesecakes
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cup flour
- 1 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 bag miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine melted butter or margarine, sugar and graham cracker crumbs with a fork.
- Place enough crumbs into paper-lined miniature muffin tins to cover bottom of the cup.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla.
- Place one peanut butter cup in muffin tin.
- Drop 1 teaspoon batter on top of each peanut butter cup.
- Bake at 350° F for 12 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More